Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayor Joe Fontana

:: General :: Meetings

Go down

Mayor Joe Fontana  Empty Get a job

Post  Employed Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Lazy sacks of shit go get a job, you stand on the sidewalk and look like all the other street kids with no brain just big mouths

Employed

Back to top Go down

Mayor Joe Fontana  Empty Re: Mayor Joe Fontana

Post  RedCoat Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 am

Well, what can you expect from Fontana?

I am ashamed to say that I twice voted for him to be the mayor. I saw a chance for real economic renewal in London under his watch, because I assumed he was honest. Jean Chrétien has always been a hero of mine, and Fontana was a cabinet minister in his government, I thought that must mean something.

Since his electoral victory, it has become painfully clear the Joe is in the pocket of the big developers, that he cares nothing for London as a city with plenty of unused buildings downtown, a city that has pride in its open green spaces, and a city that is surrounded by premium farmland; the chair of Middlesex county.

Be careful of anything Fontana promises to your leadership. The man is slippery as an eel.

RedCoat

Back to top Go down

Mayor Joe Fontana  Empty Mayor Joe Fontana

Post  Peace Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Mayor Joe Fontana has asked people to take down their tents.

London politicians have the opportunity to support this movement, notwithstanding efforts in other cities to stamp out these groups.

The community in Vic Park is an exemplar peaceful assembly and productive dialogue. Any attempt to force people out will only fuel the movement and attract more people.

People there are camping in rain and cold. Forcing them to take down their tents would be an act of cruelty, typical of 1% pawns holding government office.

London politicians can start earning more public trust by allowing the camp in Vic Park stay, and even joining them in democratic solidarity.

Peace

Back to top Go down

Mayor Joe Fontana  Empty Re: Mayor Joe Fontana

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Meetings

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum