Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location of Occupation?

2 posters

Go down

Location of Occupation? Empty Re: Location of Occupation?

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Moved to forum 'Occupation' from forum 'General Discussions'.

Admin
Admin

https://occupylondonon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Location of Occupation? Empty Location of Occupation?

Post  Xivanari Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey Folks, Xiv here.

This is just my two cents, expressed in hopes that with open dialogue we can come to consensus on the issue of the area to occupy this weekend.

I personally, STRONGLY believe that if more than 100 people are willing to occupy a space, that we should go to Victoria park. I dont believe that Campbell park would be a tactically safe space for an occupation of any mass. Previous occupations have been forcibly removed from that park with ease.

Victoria park however, offers us more open space to grow into, the bandshell for shelter and restrooms, various power outlets, not to mention far more of an ability to gather more attention for our movement, and to make a stand in a space which will be more politically noticed (across from city hall?)

My suggestion does rely upon the expectation of a critical mass of 100-150 people willing to camp out, however I have high hopes in the momentum of this movement carrying us forward, rain or shine Smile

What are your thoughts?

Xivanari

Back to top Go down