Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCCUPY CHRW - Nov.8th on 94.9FM

:: Committees :: Media

Go down

OCCUPY CHRW - Nov.8th on 94.9FM Empty OCCUPY CHRW - Nov.8th on 94.9FM

Post  nicole Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 pm

this if your friendly tent city neighbourhood radical journalist here! thank you to all who have contributed to the audio i've been recording with CHRW 94.9FM field equipment. early in the first week of November i will be at CHRW 94.9FM making a commercial that will run for a week prior to the HOUR LONG OCCUPY LONDON ONTARIO SPECIAL that will air on NOVEMBER 8th from 6 - 7pm !!!!!!!! If you want to contribute furthur or have any suggestions please let me know. My email is nic_87_@hotmail.com.

P.S. I will retain all the raw and edited recordings and keep them on file personally in honour of the occupy movement. I have a few of the G.A's also roughly recorded - this is material that I am not giving CHRW property rights to. The material that I will use for CHRW broadcasting is open for other campus community volunteers to access however. Please let me know if you want to find out about how to hear what has been recorded thus far!

POSSIBILITY: a secondary special and/or live coverge (with on site tent) MAY be feasible in the future !!!

In sincere solidarity,

Nicole - "friendly radical journalist"
-member of the food committee and impromptu member of the media team!

www.maxjoyradio.blogspot.com
MAXIMUM JOY - music variety - Wed's 9 to 11am - www.chrwradio.com

twitter.com/ecovegfootprint
www.ecovegfootprint.blogspot.com

nicole

Back to top Go down